2019 NBHSA AGM & Conference
Save the Date!
October 24th & 25th
at the Moncton Holiday Inn Express
This survey is for you, it’s your opportunity to voice your opinion regarding Provincial Certification for the Personal Support Worker occupation.
Provincial Certification is an important piece in bringing recognition and standardization to a sector that is struggling to be acknowledged as a viable profession.
- Provincial Certification is a method of documenting your accomplishments within you profession.
- Provincial Certification makes it easier for employers to confidently hire people with the right skills.
- Provincial Certification assists is standardizing training requirements
- Provincial Certification is documented proof of an individual’s professionalism and to have a professional company you need professional people.
- Provincial Certification proves that a person has taken steps to meet, and in many cases, exceed the sectors standards.
Choose your Language | Choisissez votre Langue